Monday, March 29, 2010

Leave

It's always unfortunate when your leave becomes more busy than your work week. So, to everyone I didn't get a chance to get in touch with, or talked to only briefly, I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to meet up.

I am back to the wonderful world which is "the sandbox" and our internet has been down for the last week straight, so I don't know how often I'll get to post. Despite recent guidance, the NIPR computers here still block access to all social networking and blog sites... so I am forced to use the pay-per-minute style ISPs to do much of my research, limiting my time to actually address simple issues like a blog.

1 comment:

Iceheeler said...

Is there a computer that has internet access you could use to remote access from the sandbox? Stateside people with bosses who hate social networking sites use logmein.com.

I'm fortunate. The last office meeting I went to (I was bored) the CEO was demanding we Facebook more and telling us to make sure to become fans of all USA Rugby pages. I love a boss who understands the power of free marketing.