Tuesday, January 27, 2009

for all the Teachers out there:

song chart memes
more music charts

And my favorite response, which sums up the thoughts of most teachers everywhere:

"I’m pretty sure this graph was created by my students. Like the three I failed last week for Wikiplagiarism. Seriously guys!? Like I don’t have a computer? When your writing goes from “there idea from the books editors note say this” to “After centuries of foreign occupation and short-lived native dynasties, Iran was once again reunified,” you think I’m not going to notice?! (Wikipedia: Iran p.s.) And do me a favor, when you cut and paste from sites online, don’t choose the first paragraph of the first site that comes up when you google your topic. Sometimes I like a little challenge in discovering your thievery. It’s more satisfying that way."

No comments: